Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Priceline
US$96
Free cancellation until 21/06/25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$127
US$91
SAVE US$36
Expedia.comUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
getaroom.comUS$127
All reviews palmer street great location maritime museum quiet location one bedroom apartment secure parking walking distance magnetic island would stay again small pool great value for money good size great room restaurants and bars home away from home bed was comfortable a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

We always choose to stay at Park Regis Anchorage when in Townsville because the staff are always friendly and willing to assist us to make our stays comfortable. The accommodation is always clean and the apartments well designed and we feel secure. The central location of the property is a plus and affordability very appreciated. Having a restaurant with affordable and tasty meals attached to the property is very convenient .

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear rozlynw2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I enjoyed my stay at Park Regis Anchorage enormously. The location of the hotel is idyllic and picturesque, the apartments and facilities are immaculate, and the hotel staff are very friendly and kind. I’d highly recommend Park Regis Anchorage to anyone who wishes to visit beautiful Townsville and it’s wonderful people.

Dear arthurmagpies

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as a Hotel Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 9 February 2021

From the greeting at reception to departure we had a great experience. I was looking for reasonably priced, centrally located accommodation and this fit the bill perfectly. Secure parking, quiet, clean. My new goto for Townsville.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear HelenfromFNQ

Reviewed 5 February 2021

A great place to stay. Our apartment was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
The staff were fabulous, and the price was very reasonable @ $105 per night for 2 people in a 1 bedroom apartment. All my stays in Townsville will be at the Park Regis in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear fjholden

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that everything met your expectations.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Love the area and close to where we wanted to go. Welcoming staff and very helpful...will definitely come back in the future. I love the good sized balcony and the price was really good compared to others.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Kerry H