Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Expedia.comUS$96
CheapTicketsUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
getaroom.comUS$129
All reviews palmer street great location maritime museum quiet location one bedroom apartment secure parking walking distance magnetic island would stay again small pool great value for money good size great room restaurants and bars home away from home bed was comfortable a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

I enjoyed my stay at Park Regis Anchorage enormously. The location of the hotel is idyllic and picturesque, the apartments and facilities are immaculate, and the hotel staff are very friendly and kind. I’d highly recommend Park Regis Anchorage to anyone who wishes to visit beautiful Townsville and it’s wonderful people.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear arthurmagpies

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as a Hotel Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 9 February 2021

From the greeting at reception to departure we had a great experience. I was looking for reasonably priced, centrally located accommodation and this fit the bill perfectly. Secure parking, quiet, clean. My new goto for Townsville.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear HelenfromFNQ

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

A great place to stay. Our apartment was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
The staff were fabulous, and the price was very reasonable @ $105 per night for 2 people in a 1 bedroom apartment. All my stays in Townsville will be at the Park Regis in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear fjholden

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that everything met your expectations.

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Love the area and close to where we wanted to go. Welcoming staff and very helpful...will definitely come back in the future. I love the good sized balcony and the price was really good compared to others.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Kerry H

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Positive: A good location, right opposite the Townsville Marin Museum on Palmer street. Near a lot of good restaurants and bars, main patrolled swimming area along the Strand is about 20 to 30 minuet walk away and the famous Rockpool about an hour away.

Negative: Bathroom needs to be refurbished and the beds too soft, but overall great value for money. If you want a decent swimming pool, you need to look else where. The pool while clean and well shaded was smaller than most domestic pools.

Overall if you are after a decent place to rest between exploring Townsville, then the Park Regis Anchorage is the right choice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear calsimsek

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am certainly glad that you enjoyed the location.

However I am disappointed that we failed to satisfy you overall, & apologise that the bathroom, bed and pools did not meet your expectations. I am sorry you felt that way about the swimming pool, we do have 2 in the complex that guests can use.

I have taken your comments on board regarding the bathroom and bed and we will endeavor to upgrade where we see fit.

Thank you again.