Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/01
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
getaroom.comUS$123
All reviews palmer street great location maritime museum quiet location one bedroom apartment secure parking walking distance magnetic island would stay again small pool great value for money good size great room restaurants and bars home away from home bed was comfortable a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Positive: A good location, right opposite the Townsville Marin Museum on Palmer street. Near a lot of good restaurants and bars, main patrolled swimming area along the Strand is about 20 to 30 minuet walk away and the famous Rockpool about an hour away.

Negative: Bathroom needs to be refurbished and the beds too soft, but overall great value for money. If you want a decent swimming pool, you need to look else where. The pool while clean and well shaded was smaller than most domestic pools.

Overall if you are after a decent place to rest between exploring Townsville, then the Park Regis Anchorage is the right choice.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear calsimsek

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am certainly glad that you enjoyed the location.

However I am disappointed that we failed to satisfy you overall, & apologise that the bathroom, bed and pools did not meet your expectations. I am sorry you felt that way about the swimming pool, we do have 2 in the complex that guests can use.

I have taken your comments on board regarding the bathroom and bed and we will endeavor to upgrade where we see fit.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Our family of five were accommodated well although the sofa bed was not as comfortable as we would have hoped. Staff were very helpful and the unit was well appointed for our needs. We would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear KariMorphy

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

I look to welcoming you back again at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 31 December 2020

Was greeted by friendly staff, townhouse was clean and the Aircon’s were put on for us before we arrived. 10/10 for customer service honestly we won’t be staying anywhere else after the experience we had with them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear Kasespsychology

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 22 December 2020

an older, smaller hotel, the room size is good and the balcony overlooks the marina which is cool. The furniture is dated and chipped though in places, could do with replacing, but the price, location, size and super friendly and helpful staff more than made up for old furniture. Would stay here again for sure

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Dear denisebR660AD

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am certainly glad that you enjoyed the room and our super friendly staff. Many guests share the same sentiment & I am proud of my team for delivering consistent high standards in this area of the business.

However I am disappointed that we failed to satisfy you overall, & apologise that the furniture did not meet your expectations.

I have taken your comments on board and we are hoping in the near future we can rectify the issues you have raised.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis Anchorage.

Reviewed 17 December 2020

fuel voucher for being a return customer that did not work and they said they would sort it out have not hurd from them again now 2 weeks later
air con dried water all over the carpet in the room had to put towels on floor to some up water reception was not concerned

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear flhri2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am very sorry your original fuel voucher did not work, I did send you a new one via email within 24 hours of your complaint, I also tried to call you but there was no answer so I left a message.
I have rectified the situation as best I can and I do apologise that your aircon leaked.