Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/09/26
CheapTicketsUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
ZenHotels.comUS$94
All reviews palmer street great location maritime museum quiet location one bedroom apartment secure parking walking distance magnetic island would stay again small pool great value for money good size great room restaurants and bars home away from home bed was comfortable a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020

an older, smaller hotel, the room size is good and the balcony overlooks the marina which is cool. The furniture is dated and chipped though in places, could do with replacing, but the price, location, size and super friendly and helpful staff more than made up for old furniture. Would stay here again for sure

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2020

Dear denisebR660AD

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am certainly glad that you enjoyed the room and our super friendly staff. Many guests share the same sentiment & I am proud of my team for delivering consistent high standards in this area of the business.

However I am disappointed that we failed to satisfy you overall, & apologise that the furniture did not meet your expectations.

I have taken your comments on board and we are hoping in the near future we can rectify the issues you have raised.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis Anchorage.

Reviewed 17 December 2020

fuel voucher for being a return customer that did not work and they said they would sort it out have not hurd from them again now 2 weeks later
air con dried water all over the carpet in the room had to put towels on floor to some up water reception was not concerned

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear flhri2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am very sorry your original fuel voucher did not work, I did send you a new one via email within 24 hours of your complaint, I also tried to call you but there was no answer so I left a message.
I have rectified the situation as best I can and I do apologise that your aircon leaked.

Reviewed 1 December 2020

Our recent stay was in a 1 bedroom queen bed and pull out sofa self contained apartment. All staff we dealt with were polite, respectful and extremely helpful. Our unit was clean and equipped with everything we needed. We would advise anyone to stay here and we will definitely be back in the future

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear JacquiV1972

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as a Hotel Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 16 November 2020

Good location on the river and views of the harbour which we asked for. Enough choices for eating out and close enough to Flinders St and The Strand. The Magnetic Island vehicle ferry just 500m down the road .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Dear 5817vickih

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that everything met your expectations.

I look to welcoming you back again at Park Regis Anchorage

Reviewed 15 November 2020

We had a 1 BR apartment, overlooking the river. Large, well appointed, close to CBD. Walking tracks nearby. Secure parking. Very quiet area.
Walk to a choice of pubs and restaurants.
We have already booked our return visit!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2020

Dear Departure687649