Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Hotels.comUS$72
eDreamsUS$73
PricelineUS$73
All reviews castle hill rooms were very clean and comfortable great location other guests great place to stay strand cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

These guys were busy when I arrived as govt had chosen their hotel to house those evacuated from the floods.
There was an obvious air of anxiousness amongst most.
I recall the hosts not being able to do enough for people at this time.
Was able to sit out on balcony, have a coffee & watch the changing colours of castle hill. Great place to then walk down the strand in the morning.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2019

If there’s a better place to stay in Townsville, I haven’t found it yet..
And I’ve tried quite a few
The staff are wonderful and friendly, and more than happy to help out with bookings..
The rooms are clean and quiet and comfortable
Recommend to anyone

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Lovely room. Spacious, clean,good facilities in room with added luxuries like body lotion, shamppoo etc, and outside bbq and table & chairs if required. Quiet location.
Friendly and helpful.
We'll be back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle B
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

A comfortable family run motel. Pricing is reasonable and the rooms were neat and clean. Would stay there again. Very conveniently located and quiet. Rooms have microwaves and cutlery, which is a bonus

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2019

I stayed at The Summit with my husband while our teenage son competed at the Oceania Championships just down the road at the Townsville Sports Reserve. The first thing we noticed about the room was that it was huge and very clean - perfect for a full week's stay. The atmosphere at the motel is like a little community in the evenings when quite a few guests sit out on the large verandah area or down by the pool (Townsville weather is lovely and warm in winter). The neighbourhood is very quiet which is something we always look for when travelling and while we were there we didn't hear a sound from the other guests after about 8 or 9pm. The staff were very accommodating and managed to put our son in the room next door for two nights as we stayed on after his team had gone home. I believe there are plans to renovate and update the rooms but I'm not sure when this is scheduled to happen.

The only improvement I can think of is more pillows. :)

Room tip: The motel is double-storey, the upper floor is accessed via stairs.
Date of stay: June 2019