“Birthday Lunch”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A friend and I choose to order our meals from on line from the menu as she was working and had limited time to eat.It worked amazing.We arrived on time and meals were hot delicious and on point.I had Panka crumbled calamari she had a chicken Caesar salad ..we order drinks and coffee and loved the view as it's right across from the beach.Fantastic .beautifully cooked food .
birthday lunch.Thsnx Coffee club amazing experience for a special birthday gal .

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best Coffee Club’s I’ve been to in Townsville! As soon as we sat down at our table, a waitress approached us for a drinks order and then within two minutes, again for food. It was at a very busy time and yet our food came out quite quickly! I ordered the turkey toastie which was quite yummy. The only downside was I wish their chips came with a sauce as they are a little dry/bland on their own. Other than that, I was very impressed with this place and my friends and I were all satisfied with our meals. I would definitely rate this as one of the better Coffee Club’s in Townsville!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Food took far too long to come out. When it did come out it was a let down and was lukewarm as though it had been sitting on the pass for far too long. Quality of food was also very inferior for the price. Not recommended.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Situated right on the Restaurant area with outside tables and free water, the Coffee Club has great cakes and great coffee

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast at The Coffee Club. This one is in a great location on the strand with friendly service amidst the lovely views over the water. The food was reasonably priced with good sized servings