Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
Booking.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
All reviews my day stay small shopping complex family room clean rooms comfortable bed car parking visiting townsville hospital coles accommodation microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

Clean room, hot shower, early check in, nice staff, quick walk to Coles etc. The beds comfy as. Food was okay. Nice motel all up.
Looks amazing once renovated after the floods in Townsville. Photos in the restaurant.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lorl609
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Room was very quiet and and clean and tidy. Meals were to die for,as long as you are not on a diet lol. Would highly recommend this hotel for staying at. Owners are fantastic people and only too willing have a chat and spoil you.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

If you travel quite a bit you know when you stumble on a gem . Well this is Townsville’s gem , fantastic food (I had the beef cheeks the same quality you would get from a top notch restaurant),clean rooms suitable for business or family (huge king size bed)and wonderful hosts accomodating to your every need .
Do not let the location fool you as it’s truly one of townsville’s best places to stop in a rest up
Would highly recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I stayed at the Colonial Rose motel for a night each way on a work trip to Townsville. The rooms are clean and comfortable. They have a great range of Foxtel channels. The welcome from Emma was nice and a bottle of fresh milk is provided for tea or coffee. Coles and a decent pub are nearby within a short walk. I would happily recommend the Colonial Rose as a nice spot to stay while in Townsville.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
David and Emma H, Owner at Colonial Rose Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you Carl. We appreciate that you have taken the time to place a review on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you found our rooms clean and comfortable and that we are in a location that is easily accessible to local amenities. Thank you for staying with us. Regards Emma and David

Reviewed 19 July 2018

They have a disabled room, but if you have an assistance dog, beware, the manager will make derogatory assumptions about your personal hygeine standards. I had been a loyal customer, visiting at least 4 times a year for 10 years, but when I got an assistance animal things changed. The last time we went to book, we had been assigned to the one room I dislike. This was because several people made derogatory unhygenic assumptions about my AD, but did not ask whether they were correct- they acted as though their assumptions were fact, and changed their service to me accordingly. I will not be going back, nor will my friends, family, or AD support community.
Until then, we loved this motel.

Date of stay: February 2018