Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
Hotels.comUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
eDreamsUS$100
Orbitz.comUS$99
All reviews opposite coles short stay good size car park hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Stayed 4 nights on business trip to Townsville. Not top of the range but comfortable, clean and reasonably priced. Didnt try the food but the Sun Hotel over the road had some very nice meals. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Anthony S, Director of Sales at Raintree Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thanks for your review.
We try to give the best value for your dollar.
Your review shows good value and good location is all most customers really want

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We needed somewhere to stay for a weekend trip on short notice and thought it would have to be pretty to not be good value for the money. It was very inexpensive but surprisingly good. Very large and comfortable room. Everything we needed and very friendly and helpful management. I have paid a lot more for a lot worse. We will stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland in June, 2018. I was recommended by my travel agent that I opt out to stay at Raintree Motel. It was a budget motel. The rooms were clean & tidy. Regular cleaning of rooms. There was an on-site bar. I had a cool dip in the swimming pool 2which made my day. Overall the experience was relaxing. It was a budget motel with a star experience.

Room tip: nice quaint experience
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I was in Townsville, Queensland Australia for a business proposition. Someone recommended Raintree Motel location-wise and for it's pleasant surroundings. I thought lets try it. When I entered Raintree Motel
I was warmly received by the support staff. The Rooms were nicely decorated & the bed was really comfortable. All in one I really loved my stay at Raintree Motel. Really would recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Great reasonable motel with all the modern amenities.Exquisite and friendly location in Townsville. My stay at Raintree Motel was beautiful. Rooms were clean. Would recommend it. I would like to state that Raintree Motel was the most preferable accommodation by far.

Date of stay: May 2018