Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
PricelineUS$67
TripadvisorUS$67
ZenHotels.com
CheapTicketsUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2019

Guess this pub has conformed to the female mayor who says on Anzac it’s about community who hasn’t served in a front line unit. She has stopped mate ship since u can’t celebrate with mates untiln1300 but the mayor is home doing nothing but writing useless speeches about her ares service. Oh I booked for lunch 2 months ago got there today some scrubber said we aren’t open until 1300 but I booked for 12pm oh well they didnt care wow yet all you civilians enjoy what we fought for

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

Price was very cheap. Very noisy at night traffic noise room doors banging closed and locals drinking in the car park.
Room very dated TV sits on top of the fridge and gasp and staple on fridge to keep it closed.
Room was clean
Don’t think I would stay here again

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lawrence B
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Not a good stay. Had to leave after 2 nights. No wifi, very basic hotel. Rarely anyone at reception. Air conditioning until was so long I couldn't think or sleep. Bar was always closed. Could never find a staff member for help or requests.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I paid $65AUD as a single walk-in.

Warning: there is NO WIFI in this hotel. Amazing in this day and age to not provide wifi internet access.

The room was quite okay. Shower good. Nice table space. Has fridge, but no plates or cutlery, and no microwave. TV with local channels only. Single bed on wheels. No fan, but has an aircon unit.

My room had a bunch of noisy aircon units just outside the bathroom, so avoid room 31. Closing the bathroom door dampened the noise enough.

Around 7am there was some noise (music) that started coming from the bar downstairs. Night-time wasn't an issue for any noise as I think the bar closes reasonably early.

Check out 10am which is quite annoyingly early, but seems to be standard in these parts.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank dogonville
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Booked on booking.com for Saturday night but unfortunately my ferry got cancelled. Called up to cancel and it was no problem for them to cancel my room. Have informed them that I will hopefully traveled on Sunday and they say no problem. Turned up and had a nice room ground floor as I had a few luggage. Had to go to the bar as the front reception was closed. The room needs a makeover but otherwise was fine for an overnight stay. Closed to lots of restaurant and amenities.

Date of stay: March 2018