Reviews (3 055)
3 055 results
1 564
1 564
All reviews enclosed balcony the gold coast bedroom apartment sky point sub penthouse amazing views ocean view indoor pool high floor full kitchen living area games room washing machine and dryer family holiday main bedroom tram stop great facilities
93 - 98 of 3 055 reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Loved the stay! Always do! Clean comfty rooms. Will be back!
Given the reason we were up there, the staff were friendly as always and were understanding of our situation. We got a great deal and love everything

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nippers101, Front Office Manager at Q1 Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Shazsmurph,

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Q1 Resort & Spa! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our guests at all times so it's very pleasing to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Maher

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We surprised the kids with a couple of nights at the Q1. From the moment we arrived we were very impressed. The receptionist was very helpful and friendly. The room exceeded our expectations and the ocean view was amazing. We tested all the facilities and our children had a great time. The location was very convenient and an easy family walk to shops and restaurants and even some beach markets on the Wednesday night. We would highly recommend the Q1!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nippers101, Senior Duty Manager at Q1 Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Kylie W,

Thank you for your post following your recent stay at Q1 Resort & Spa. Our team takes great pride in looking after the needs of our guests in a friendly and attentive manner and we are pleased that their level of service met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Q1 Resort & Spa.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

I had an wonderful time at the Q1 Resort. Facilities, staff and location are great!
There are many restaurants very close to the resort and I recommend the breakfast at the Skypoint, the price is quite fair and the view is breathtaking.

Room tip: Choose a room with view to the ocean.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Danilo S,

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for highlighting our colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Q1 Resort & Spa.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Q1 & my partner booked a Winter Bliss Package for me as a surprise. It included a Body Scrub, Vichy Shower & a Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage. To finish a Scalp Massage. It was $165. I thought that was a bit over priced. The treatment was ok but I wouldn’t have it again or recommend it.
You lay on a board which has foam on it, they rub oil on the back of you first & then shake a salt like scrub all over your body & rubbing it in. Then she grabbed the shower heads & washed it off. Then turn over for the same procedure. Then lay back on your stomach & towel dry your back, neck & shoulders, then the Massage begins. I couldn’t enjoy it because I was freezing cold. Your body is laying in water while your back is getting Massage. When it was finished, therapist said I will meet you upstairs with a cup of tea. I thought great, as I was cold. But no, I was a mouthful of cold detox tea. I went straight up to the room, had a hot shower & washed and blow dry my hair & put pjs on.
Too much water is wasted, 20 minutes of water washing the scrub off. Laying in water, while getting a massage, not pleasant!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nippers101, Senior Duty Manager at Q1 Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear B7066OCmichelle,

Thank you for your review, I am saddened to read that you had an unpleasant time at the Spa . Unfortunately the Spa is owned individually, therefore I am not able to respond on their behalf.
I have shared the content of your survey to their team.

Best Regards.
Senior Duty MAnager

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Celebrated the one year birthday of the youngest of our big big extended family. 360deg of breathtaking views. Internal pool on this floor for private use which is ideal for our autistic son and his siblings to enjoy. Entertainment room was fantastic with Karaoke, arcade games and basketball shooting frame. Personal spa and sauna on this floor for everyone to use - with a view. Well worth saving up for. Who needs to go overseas for a family trip when you cvan stay here. - awesome experience to live for a few days like ....the rich lol we hardly left our apartment because we didnt need anything....

Room tip: This is the whole floor to yourselves.... amazing!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ben O,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are pleased to read that we have been part of your celebration and look forward to welcoming you back very soon, and perhaps in the Presidential Penthouse again.

Best Regards.