“Whole family ”

Ninn Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

All 5 members of our family went back for a second massage, awesome Ninn, thanks for your wonderful destress!!!

2  Thank Andrew W
NinnMassage, Owner at Ninn Massage & Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you very much Andrew...look forward to see you and your lovely family again next time.

All reviews
"skills"
in 3 reviews
"skilled"

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Ninn is absolutely amazing therapist, I loved the massage was the best that I had in my life.
I would recommend for sure!
Thanks Ninn.

1  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful relaxing atmosphere certainly worked a treat fitted me in at last minute. Very professional Absolutely happy as thank you very much cheers

1  Thank IanH3981
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I had the aromatherapy massage. From the moment I walked in I felt instantly relaxed. I would definitely recommend and return there on my next visit. What a wonderful calming place.

1  Thank Lemazintransit