“The best massage ever”

Ninn Massage & Beauty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Ninn is absolutely amazing therapist, I loved the massage was the best that I had in my life.
I would recommend for sure!
Thanks Ninn.

"skills"
in 3 reviews
"skilled"

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful relaxing atmosphere certainly worked a treat fitted me in at last minute. Very professional Absolutely happy as thank you very much cheers

1  Thank IanH3981
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I had the aromatherapy massage. From the moment I walked in I felt instantly relaxed. I would definitely recommend and return there on my next visit. What a wonderful calming place.

1  Thank Lemazintransit
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful deep tissue massage with Ninn twice, when I was in Port Douglas ...now I am back in Thailand and feel like going back there again for her massage☺️. She also do a very good underarms waxing for me, very professional.

2  Thank Taniyabhorn S