“Sweetest shop in the North.”
Review of With Sugar

With Sugar
Ranked #5 of 15 Shopping in Port Douglas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

You will find a gift for all ages and something for yourself in this gorgeous place. I visit every year and it is my one "must do" shop in Port Douglas. The owner is passionate and genuine. The gift wrapping is a sweet final touch on a charming experience.

Date of experience: January 2018
in 2 reviews
"browse"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 10 December 2017

This delightful shop can be found on the main Street in Port Douglas , the shop is full of tasteful and stylish items , gifts , cards and collectibles ....with an edge! The best shop by far in Port Douglas. The owner served me and was very chatty, I explained it was for a Christmas present for a little one, not only was it superbly wrapped but personalised on the label for Arthur. This gift was carefully packed into our cases for a eventual return to the U.K. 5 ***** attention to deal, Most impressed.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Decoyduck60
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife stumbled onto this place while we were waiting for a table at a cafe next door and fell in love with it. They have loads of great gift ideas and so she bought a couple to take back to Sydney. The gifts themselves were lovely but what was mor impressive was that my wife was going to miss her bus back to the hotel and the salesgirl told her not to worry. After paying for the items the girl serving my wife said she would gift wrap these personally with my wives recipients' names on them and personally deliver them to our hotel. Wow! Now that is old fashioned service!! Thank you for being awesome! We will definitely be back on our next trip and I'm sure my wives sister and friend will love their gifts

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank glennpm78
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was one of my favourite places to visit in Port Douglas. Everything in this shop is selected carefully and with love, and the staff are always so friendly. They helped me pick gifts for my friends back home based upon individual stories and wrapped everything so beautifully. Good value for money too. Can't recommend this shop and the lovely people there enough!

Date of experience: October 2017