Review Highlights
Best store in Port Douglas!!

They have the cutest gifts and gift wrapping. I always look for souvenirs that are made in the... read more

Reviewed 24 September 2018
HSM3102015
Austin, Texas
via mobile
Fav shop in Port Douglas

Amazing store!! Such gorgeous women running it. They have a great range of high quality products... read more

Reviewed 22 August 2018

from US$149,90
from US$47,70
from US$194,30
More Info
All reviews gift wrapping all ages gifts shop buying browse
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My wife stumbled onto this place while we were waiting for a table at a cafe next door and fell in love with it. They have loads of great gift ideas and so she bought a couple to take back to Sydney. The gifts themselves were lovely but what was mor impressive was that my wife was going to miss her bus back to the hotel and the salesgirl told her not to worry. After paying for the items the girl serving my wife said she would gift wrap these personally with my wives recipients' names on them and personally deliver them to our hotel. Wow! Now that is old fashioned service!! Thank you for being awesome! We will definitely be back on our next trip and I'm sure my wives sister and friend will love their gifts

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank glennpm78
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This was one of my favourite places to visit in Port Douglas. Everything in this shop is selected carefully and with love, and the staff are always so friendly. They helped me pick gifts for my friends back home based upon individual stories and wrapped everything so beautifully. Good value for money too. Can't recommend this shop and the lovely people there enough!

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank reverie2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

Looked interesting from the outside and was interested in the quirky name " With Sugar" .An interesting selection of gifts for all ages, with extra friendly staff to make the experience even more worthwhile and the best to come was the gift wrapping. An artwork in itself! Well done.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Helen A
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Visited before Christmas and stocked up on stocking fillers, all beautifully gift wrapped and individually named. Delivered to our hotel to boot. Revisited today with the kids and happily found a great selection of well priced gadgets and games. Great service, great buying and beautiful wrapping again.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank ccmsr
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I'd read good reviews of this sweet little shop and also had personally been recommended to go here by a local resident as being the best place to go for baby gifts. It had many more gifts besides baby stuff, but that's what I wanted. I bought 2 gifts, which the proprietress beautifully wrapped, gratis.

Date of experience: February 2017