All reviews attending a conference undercover parking easy walk comfortable bed good size rooms are clean esplanade kitchen refrigerator
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Fully equipped apartment unit - refrigerator, freezer, oven, toaster, washer / dryer, etc. comfortable bed. Small but welcome pool. Easy walk to the marina, esplanade and restaurants. Not fancy but fine for what it is.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I was visiting to attend a conference and the conference centre is only a couple of minutes walk away. Rusty's for fresh fruit and veg is also very close.
Apartments are a good size and have a useful kitchen. Although the air conditioning only works when you are in the room - and is locked so that cannot put the temperature down - it quickly gets the room to a good temperature.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I found this place well located and well maintained. I found the staff pleasant and information-including Warren. It was very convenient to have a kitchen. The Coles wasn't to far and the open market had all the fresh groceries you might need.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2017

If you want to be abused, treated with disrespect, contempt and insolence; come and make a booking here. The manager (Warren) is very good at this kind of treatment from the instant you try and check in and or ask for anything like a blanket. He tries to desguide his abuse under thinly veiled 'jokes' and treats you like you are dumb if you don't think his mannerisms are funny. Treatment was so bad I asked my work to cancel my booking and found me better accommodation nearby. Due to his treatment my company's policy will be to never sent anyone there again.

Accommodation itself was ok. Couldn't open the windows for fresh air due to heavy smokers outside in balconies next door and heavy musty and mouldy smell from the apartment carpets. The rest of the place was ok, with fully self contained kitchen.

Room Tip: Get room at the back so you don't get the main street noise from the front balconies
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Valvoline81
Reviewed 8 January 2017

From the very beginning was great service. The staff were very friendly and helpful, room was well maintained and the location was close to everything. Warren I must you are quite a character and a delight to speak to everyday. A big thank you for all your advice and help, we will see you again on our next trip up north. My partner and I strongly recommend and will be returning customers x

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple