Reviews (2 023)
2 023 results
All reviews great location courthouse hotel one bedroom apartment city view lagoon pool hotel room reef terminal good size night market free wifi washing machine and dryer would stay here again central location reception staff full kitchen restaurants and shops short stay
148 - 153 of 2 023 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Room was lovely, though had requested twin beds and fond double made up when we arrived. Notified the reception desk and the matter was rectified when we went for a walk, at our convenience. Great shower with lovely products provided. Found the noise from doors closing late evening and early morning an inconvenience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed here for 5 days with a friend in a 2 bedroom apartment during a conference. The staff on arrival were extremely polite and had our apartment ready and waiting early for us. I had read other reviews and so was slightly skeptical about the physical state of this hotel.

I admit that it is a little rundown - the paint on the door to our apartment was peeling off and the towel rail in my bathroom fell off - but to be honest it didn't really matter. There was a spacious lounge/kitchen area and 2 double rooms with bathrooms which were all clean gave us lovely views from 2 balconies. It wasn't 5 star, but then it doesn't pretend to be so it's easier to accept small issues.

The one thing that was surprising was no free wi-fi. Perhaps I am just used to business hotels, but I haven't come across this before. Not a huge issue for us as we could tether to our phones, but still a surprise. The pool also looked rather uninviting, but just across the road is the public beach pool which is perfect if you have kids.

Brilliant location - close to everything including the waterfront.

I did enjoy my stay here and I can see that if you had children it would be a great holiday accomodation option.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great location being right on the Esplanade close to shops, restaurants, cafes and the lovely waterfront. Could walk to everything. Undercover parking was included, but not wifi. We had a lovely view from the 6th floor out towards the water. Staff were all very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were suitable for our one night stay, but a bit outdated. Had a bit of a strange smell upon entering our room. Turns out that smoking is allowed on the balcony and I think they were trying to cover up the smell. Bit off putting with us being non smokers. Breakfast was not included in the price, but there is a cafe downstair which was ok and lots of other options close by.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Lise660
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Very comfortable. No car, but did a great deal of walking, and most places were within good walking distance. Staff very hospitable and friendly, and had great suggestions. Cairns a lot bigger than I remembered as a child, but still a beautiful place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Wouldn't stay anywhere else than the Mantra Esplanade in Cairns.
I've been visiting Cairns for work for the last four years and stayed at some very average places.
The staff here are the best, rooms are always in good condition and clean, location is awesome.
But the friendly staff completes the package here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business