Went to Red Lotus last night. Overall, the ambience and food was very good...they were a little understaffed, so service wasn't 100%.
- Very nice menu, and great selection of food
- Most of the food we had was awesome. The only exception was the sticky pork ribs that were quite dry
- Very nice ambience
- It did have some different foods where you don't see on most Vietnamese restaurants.`
- Probably a tad expensive for what it is. Eg. I paid $30 for a curry.
- If you want dessert, you need to pay, leave the restaurant, and walk next door to there other "Dessert" resaurant...they will need to fix this or start losing business.
- Not 100% sure, but I don';t think they offered coffee either.
Even with the abive Cons, I would like to return and explore some more of their menu. I think with the awesome food, some of these can be overlooked...for now.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.