Reviews (2 419)
2 419 results
All reviews south bank king suite bacchus restaurant cbd cafe podium level the river great location valet parking convention center pool bar ferris wheel room service attending a conference southbank parklands valet service art gallery buffet breakfast
856 - 861 of 2 419 reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2016

stayed for a couple of nights & found the whole experience fantastic , good cafe & bar
downstairs & the pool bar for evening drinks has a good atmosphere
the Rydges dream bed is very comfortable , so comfortable i bought one on line !
the hotel is situated in a good location handy to everything at Southbank & a short walk over the river to casino & queen st mall etc . tip: if you don't want to pay the ridiculous parking prices in these hotels drop your gear off & then park at the Myer centre $10/24hrs [week ends only]

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
RuiLOzorio, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Dear Stephen P,

Thank you for your feedback from your stay.

It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were able to make your stay more comfortable.
Our Dream Beds are a standout feature of our rooms and I am happy to see that you purchased one through our website. I trust you will enjoy using it for many years to come.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Spent five nights at Rydges Southbank. Great location close to Southbank and the city. The room was a good size, clean and recently renovated. The staff were friendly and helpful. There are plenty of good restaurants and bars in close proximity

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Stephen S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Great location for QPAC and Little Stanley Street restaurants. Pleasant helpful staff. We were able to check in early and were given an upgrade to a one bedroom apartment. Really lovely. Great little café/bar on the ground floor. had room service at night and it was delivered quickly and was very nice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lady_Dorothy,

I am glad to see that you had an enjoyable stay and I would like to thank you for your feedback.

We are located in an enviable position within the Brisbane CBD area, close to many great eateries, boutique shopping and adjacent to the cultural hub of the city.
The team at the hotel is constantly looking for ways in which we can exceed our guest's expectations and I am glad that we were able to upgrade your room to one of our newly renovated suites.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We have a room on the 11th floor overlooking the Brisbane river. The room was newly renovated and we were the first ones to use the room. It was very nice and clean. My only disappointment was the lack of chairs so we could not sit on the balcony. Our room was ready early and we had a late check out so this made our weekend away perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for views on the river side
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Dear Julie C,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have recently completed our renovations to our rooms and we are all excited to be able to share them with our guests. I will follow up with our Housekeeping Department with regards to the chairs so that they can rectify the issue for you.

Our upper-story rooms have spectacular river and city views and I can understand that being able to sit outside is a must!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel in the heart of Brisbane. Breakfast was a feast - everything you could want. Costs a ton though. FYI - Vegemite is absolutely disgusting if you dont know how it should be prepared. Hotel location in South Bank was ideal, close to many restaurants. Friendly helpful staff. The "missing" shower door is a strange design for a bathroom and seems like a cost cutting effort more than modern elegance, but a minor detail.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
RuiLOzorio, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

Dear caged_explorer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your stay.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are located in an enviable location within the Brisbane CBD area, close to many great and iconic eateries, entertainment providers and boutique shopping mere minutes from our front doors.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.