Reviews (4 461)
2 271
1 392
2 271
1 392
All reviewsthe club loungethyme restaurantluxury roomanzac squareseafood buffettrain stationfive star hotelpillow menunespresso machinean upgradebed and pillowsper dayvalet parkingqueen street mallmini barbonjourcity
62 - 67 of 4 461 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel has provided a 5 star hotel service. Whatever we requested, they would try their best to deliver the service pretty fast. The only minus point is the hotel's interior is way too dated. The carpet from room to corridor are having stains. The tap at sink is not reachable for my 6 year old child. (Although she's pretty tall).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Bonjour GinnySam,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read that all interactions with our Ambassadors were of utmost enjoyment.

Receiving feedback, both positive and constructive enables us to elevate the areas of improvement. I thank you for sharing your feedback with me and will be sure to pass this on to the relevant departments.

I hope I am able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Perfect location, great rooms, staff are good, and the train station is right under the hotel. There are several bars and restaurants to choose from, relaxing is easy. About 4-5 minutes walk to the Mall.

Stayed: June 2018

Bonjour Alan C,

Allow me to thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read such positive comments and I will ensure your feedback is passed onto the team.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future for yet another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was dissatisfied with the status of the rooms- there was no adequate lighting, the towel rack was next to the toilet and not close to the basin. Also, WIFI is not provided for free which is disappointing considering that we are in the 21st century. Water was $9- must be tough times for the hotel. The elevators were frustrating to use as they did not recognise the hotel key card upon scanning, therefore could not access the floor to my room. In a nutshell- the room was nothing special considering the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour Mouna S,

I appreciate the time you have taken to review your recent stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

We are currently undergoing an exciting elevator refurbishment, and I sincerely apologise that you were negatively affected by this.

Once again I thank you for sharing your feedback with me and I will be sure to pass this on to the relevant departments.

I do hope I am able to welcome you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here foe one night recently. The check in was easy, and the room was amazing. The layout was brilliant and the bed was very comfortable. There was a seperate shower and bath, though the bath was a bit shallow. The living room had a very comfortable desk to work with

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Bonjour cameron h,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your most recent stay at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am delighted to read such positive comments and that we were able to extend magnifique service throughout all interactions.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Brisbane Central in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night for the HortCon and for a 5 star luxury hotel I was a bit disappointed.

Lobby, bar and restaurant definitely lived up to the 5 star luxury tag and so was the staff, very professional and courteous but rooms very outdated.

Hot water took ages, no water pressure and wifi/parking was not inclusive which you'd expected to be included.

Hats off to Chefs and bellboy is all I can say.

Would rather stay at a serviced apartment for the price, I guess I just expected more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hyung Joon K

Bonjour Hyung Joon K,

I appreciate the time you have taken to review your most recent stay with us at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

To hear that all interactions with Ambassadors were of enjoyment is delightful, and that you were pleased by our Food & Beverage outlets.

At Sofitel Brisbane Central, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every guest; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.