“Great Service”

Con-X-ion Airport Transfers
Ranked #7 of 35 Transportation in Brisbane
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Reliable, efficient and friendly staff (check in counter and the driver). The driver offered assistance to luggage while boarding and wifi connection while on the go. Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"clean bus"
"friendly driver"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this service"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flight came in on time and went straight to the pick up area. New in Briabane I wasnt aware or I forgot we had to go and check in for our lift. Thank god to the friendly driver Darryl he said not to worry we can do this even when I booked in the wrong day. So we got in and got to our hotel with njothingmo problems. Would definitely recommend this service and thank you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I need to get from the sunshine coast to airport...$55 from my door...perfect! Picked up on time, dropped on time. I highly recommend Con-X-ion.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently travelled with con-Xbox-ion from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane. Picked up at the end of the advertised window and then transferred to a larger bus at Ozzie World for the trip south. Unfortunately this bus had The wanders.. the driver was not to blame as he tried to control the wandering but this left one feeling a little travel sick. Clearly questions the maintenance side of the operation. As I work in this industry, I have some idea of what I am talking about

That being my only issue, I will move on with the positive. The drivers service was admirable. They worked efficiently as they are on a timetable but were still able to give great service.

My return journey, in a different bus was the story that I should have been telling in this review. Excellent service and good clean bus.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We use Con-X-ion to get from the Gold Coast to Brisbane Airport and back when we travel.
During our last trip, the company had the courtesy to ring us at home to give us an extra hour, because we were the only passengers that night. Greatly appreciated !
On the way back, at their Brisbane counter we were told that the next shuttle would depart in 15 minutes, so we walked to the pickup point outside. After standing there at 6am in the cold, nearly an hour later the bus pulled up ; the driver explained the delay because of an accident on the M1. I understand that is beyond their control, but surely the front desk should have informed us and kept us inside the arrival hall, where it was warm and we could have waited with a coffee.
Overall, their service is convenient and efficient. But they do depend on the unreliable, uncertain traffic on the M1. Con-X-ion or train ?