“A must for everyone in Brisbane ”
Review of The Boatshed

The Boatshed
Ranked #581 of 4 948 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Highly recommended for a family dinner, gathering or special birthday. We celebrated my daughters 18th birthday here and it was a great choice. Service was very good. Great range of drinks and wine list was extensive. Of course the Boatshed Restaurant is famous for its steak selection. Absolutely fantastic range of cuts and value. The Eye Fillet, Sirloin, Porterhouse were good but the Wagyu Sirloin was amazing (that’s the one !!). Big SA Shiraz was accompany the steak was a good choice. Good size servings of thick cut chips and range of sauces. Try to complimentary mustards with the steaks as well. Not into red meat ... my wife’s Ovenbaked trout was also superb.
I’d highly recommend the Boatshed. It’s a Brisbane icon at the Regatta Hotel.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (321)

Reviewed 20 February 2021

My family has been out to the regatta boatshed restaurant a number of times as they have great steak and a lovely atmosphere with a view of the Brisbane river if you're lucky! This event was no exception and we had a lovely time - special mention to our waiter Marcel who was an absolute pleasure to dine with. We will be back again!

2  Thank Jonathan H
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Love the Regatta Hotel. Many a birthday parties at the bars. Have never eaten at the restaurant. Service brilliant. (Thank you Emma). Food came out quickly, which was good . 3 courses and bottle of wine.
We really enjoyed our table however the food was not what I thought it would be .
Well displayed on the plate. I ordered salt and pepper calamari. ( Im use to Thai salt and pepper calamari) Was very tender ,oily and maybe rename it as your own. Partner had Oysters, they were good not bad. My image of Filet Mignon that I ordered with mushroom sauce was 2020 . Asked for medium rare , was moooing a bit, super tender and also chewy. I didn't want to ask for it to be cooked more as it was a lovely day. We all have our ideas what medium rare is. Partners meal was fine, just a steak with mushroom sauce. I also had mushroom sauce . Not a fan .Really Boring for my dish. Ordered side salad, average. Deserts were Really ! nice.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

We had a very enjoyable luncheon experience at the boatshed where we were served with prompt customer service and friendliness. All courses arrived quite soon attractively presented only surpassed by their delicious flavour.
We enjoyed our entrees of scallops and in a tasty sauce. This was followed by the Market fish of the Day, which was a well portioned size of King fish, a top of some crunchy styled potatoes.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Steak was done as requested. Wagyu steak was awesome. Definitely will go there again. The bar at the entrance was also a nice set up while waiting for our table.

Date of visit: September 2020