Book In Advance
Tours from The Rock Tour - Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Rock Tour - Day Tours
from US$255,00
from US$269,57
from US$269,57
from US$320,57
More Info
All reviews aboriginal culture kings canyon the bus day tour kata tjuta an amazing experience three days great guide outback experience new friends red centre two nights watching the sunrise great trip warm clothes sleeping bag his job
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just had an epic trip with Laura and The Rock Tour!

Three days of absorbing Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon.
The tour was great, highlights were sleeping out under the stars in swags spotting Venus, Jupiter and shooting stars! Dinner on the second night was cooked in the camp fire.

Laura our tour guide was great, looked after us all and instilled a new life lesson ‘3 litres, 3 metres!’

Learnt lots about Aboriginal Culture and Geology!

Uluru was beautiful but the highlight for me was Kings Canyon, our guide saved the best til last as far as I am concerned! Lots of steps to get you started at Kings Canyon but great for a sense of achievement and SO beautiful once you get up there!
Met some cool people on the trip too!

Laura kept us in line as a group which is necessary and meant we got to see the best bits at the best times of the day.

I can be a pretty nervous passenger at times (I’ve been a passenger with some awful drivers in the past!) but didn’t have any concerns with Laura’s driving!

Had plenty of warning for water/toilet/tea breaks which was much appreciated!

Would definitely recommend the tour to others, especially if you get a decent guide who tells (amazing!) jokes!
Thanks Laura!

1  Thank aymz187
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Did the 3say 2 nights tour from Alice Springs and we had Andrew as our guide. He was great in telling us a lot about the aboriginal culture, people and geology, it was really interesting. I really felt like i learned more about the society and culture in Australia and the places we visited was beautiful. Will never forget sunrise and sunset at uluru and also riding a camel for the first time! Rock tour did a great job, was lucky to have a good group too!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Ewel and his co-tour guide (in training) were excellent. Ewel is very knowledgeable AND well able to keep the group in line (which certainly is sometimes necessary) !!

he did his best to accommodate personal needs, wishes, and alerted us to fun finds and moments!

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I did this tour because I wanted to get more information about the aboriginal culture and have that outdoor experience.
The outdoor experience was nice. Sleeping under these stars was amazing!
Also the food was very good!
But I really hoped to get more information. If not from the guide then at least at the cultural centre but here is the main problem for me, we only had 15! minutes at the cultural centre! As that was the main reason I did this tour, I was very disappointed!
I know that there can be problems with time but the cultural centre for me is way too important to take the missing time from it!
The other thing for me was, that it felt as we were always in a hurry.
Also it always has to be a

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This tour was a fantastic way of learning about Uluru and the surrounding area from both a scientific and a cultural perspective. It was also a great adventure - hiking, sitting around the campfire and sleeping under the stars. We visited during the winter where the days are comfortably warm and the flies scarce. Make sure you pack your thermals for the night time though! Our Tour Guide Darcy was phenomenal. She showed such enthusiasm and depth of knowledge in explaining the land & the aboriginal culture to us. She was super friendly and down-to-earth & she cooked up some yummy tucker. Thank you, Darcy! Everyone should go on your tour!!