“What would you like? Breakfast, Supper or Dinner?”
Review of NoshUP - Pasta Bar

NoshUP - Pasta Bar
Ranked #2 604 of 6 793 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a neat restaurant. We can eat breakfast, supper or dinner at any time. That was cool! Once seated we received fresh water,

There were many pictures and paintings in this restaurant. Quite attractive!

My wife had a salad and I took a vegetarian hamburger. So delicious! Wow!

We left with a full stomach and it was not expensive at all! Wow!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Went there after 3pm they had happy hour for small coffee $2. I had a strong latte , medium flat white and brownie all cost me $10.50

It was great, good coffee ☕️

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Good coffee and that's about it. My husband ordered an egg and bacon roll and I ordered toast with Vegemite. After 20 minutes wait I approached the waitress to ask how our breakfast was going. She looked vague then said it's on its way. My husband's arrived and was cold. My cold untoasted toast cane 5 minutes later. I had to send it back and ask them to toast it. It came back 5 minutes later just warm and hardly toasted. Very ordinary service and food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed very close to World Square during our last visit and this was one of the best coffee we had in our trip. They always serve a piece of biscuit with the coffee which make the serving perfect. We end up going back in the next few days for the coffee.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Looking for a place to have some coffee and cake at 1.00 pm on Tuesday during the lunch crush. Lucky to get a table at this busy café. Ordered a small, Soy, Flat White coffee ($3.50 + 0.50) and a regular Cappuccino ($4) and a Gluten free, Apple and Fig log cake ($6). The coffees were filled to the top (which is a rarity for city cafes) and the cake was delicious with cream cheese icing and edible flower petals on top.
The café specialises in pasta and plates of hot, steamy pasta were being delivered all around us. They were large, generous serves which were also a pleasant surprise for the customers, as they gasped as the plates were presented before them. The staff were extremely friendly and efficient and thanked the customers for eating there.
The extensive menu contained a wide variety of food, not just pasta. We will certainly return to try some of the pasta as it look quite delicious.