“Eye rolling - Carrot Cake and Coffee”
Review of QVB Jet Bar Caffe

QVB Jet Bar Caffe
Ranked #928 of 6 624 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: WELCOME TO JET BAR CAFFE_THE PLACE FOR GOOD TIMES AND GREAT FOOD! 'QVB Jet Bar Caffe’ has lived at the Town Hall end of Sydney’s landmark Queen Victoria Building for the last 20 years under careful watch of owners Antoinette and Tony Mowad. Jet has what you need; Jet Express from 6:30am for the early birds, with delicious ‘on the run’ yum! Indoor/Outdoor atmospheric ‘watch the world’ refined Dining Experience that changes, as the city & its people does, from day/night. Happy Hour specials Mon-Fri! The Jet team know local Sydney vibes and welcome all for unforgettable good times!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great carrot-cake and coffee. We usually meet with friends at this cafe in the afternoons. Last visit was a bad experience. The waitress keep rolling her eyes; not even trying to hide how irritable she was. The whole thing was very awkward. Not sure why she works as she appears unhappy to help.

The reason she rolled her eyes:

- We asked for water.
- We asked for a corner piece of the carrot cake.

I guess these are too much to ask.

1  Thank Ben M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had breakfast here today with my husband. The coffee was outstanding and one of the best in sydney. Breakfast was lovely and staff friendly and hospitable. Will definitely be back next time in sydney town!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Waiter was rude knocking my table and asking me to leave while I was in the middle of a conversation over the phone and after having two drinks there! Never seen that in my whole life, I also work in hospo but in Melbourne, maybe it is the way the customers are treated here in Sydney or maybe it is because I don’t look like the average customer. You guys have a lot to learn...

1  Thank DoudFR
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Walked past this place so many time without walking in!
Went in last night to warm up after walking around for Vivid.
The Hot Chocolate and Mocha were the best we have had by far; and the daughter's milkshake wasn't bad either ☕

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Jet bar cafe is housed at the corner of the iconic QVB (Queen Victoria Building). From the atmosphere, to the food, and the service, everything is impeccable!

The waiter was extremely warm, friendly and patient enough to walk me through the menu as I have certain dietary requirements. With his strong recommendation I went for the fish of the day, which is the crispy barramundi fillet with Mediterranean roasted vegetables. Heavenly!!

Truly value for money and amazing coffee but again all coffees are fantastic down under ☝