“same old same old”

Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 28 June 2018

the only restaurant in the world that does not have table service or knives and forks. Good luck fighting the pigeons and seagulls as you walk in. There is always a smelly vagrant or 3 having a meal as well.

2  Thank fizz147

Reviewed 3 May 2018

A group from our School visited for their Sydney excursion. Here's the comments from our lead teacher:

I’ve never seen a McDonalds restaurant cope the way these guys did. They took 86 orders and fed 86 hungry people in 15 minutes - no joke. They were incredible. And they got the orders right!!!

Well done team - much appreciated.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I don't usually visit McDonald's in my home town,however this one was near our hotel and it offered free wifi and a decent breakfast for good value. Eggs and bagel, tea/coffee and the Yogourt Parfait was excellent. If your travelling on a budget or just need a quick bite before touring, it's well worth it. They open early as well.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

If you need a fast bite to eat while touring around Circular Quay, then McD's is a good option. Fast and friendly service, reasonably priced and makes for a quick take away. Simple food.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I have been eating at this McDonald's since I have been staying at the Circular Quay and its open 24×7. It's conveniently located and I like eating at McDonalds around the world. However, on one occasion, the Kiosks weren't working and they were long lines. On two occassions this week, when I got to my hotel and checked, I had missing items among my ordered food items and I was given crispy chicken instead of grilled chicken.