Reviews (6 998)
3 673
2 500
3 673
2 500
All reviews darling harbour great location art deco irish pub beautiful hotel central location queen victoria building room service the heart of the city within walking distance pitt street mall room was spacious wynyard station buffet breakfast business trip public transport opera house
234 - 239 of 6 998 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our 6 day stay at the Grace in Sydney was wonderful, the staff were lovely and the rooms well appointed, clean, and the Brasserie helpful for a quick on site breakfast. The sheets and towels were changed daily if we required, the water hot, and the room very spacious, as we requested an extra bed, which was a real single bed, not a stowaway. The beds were very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew A, Hotel Manager at The Grace Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear apark776602,
I was so pleased to read that you had such a thoroughly enjoyable stay with us on your recent visit. It is particularly pleasing to note that you received a high standard of service during your stay. Thank you for sharing your review and we hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I always stay at the Grace when on business, great location, rooms, service, can not fault. The rooms are a good size, I never have a problem with room service and there is always minimal noise issue.

Dear mirandamelbin,
Great to see that you had another thoroughly enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for sharing your positive experience and we greatly appreciate your regular custom. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The ambiance of the hotel was amazing, and service, which I barely had to call upon was top rate. The fitness facilities although simple, was in very good order, as was the unique short lap pool. The walk to the facility was interesting in itself. The room was large, and looked great. The bed was extremely comfortable, and I had two very good nights sleep. I usually don't sleep well in hotels. Can't comment on the room service or breakfast facilities, as I didn't use them. I will be booking here in 6 weeks on my next business trip.

Dear Peter J,
I was very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and in particular that you received a high standard of service. Great to see also that you found you room and bed to be extremely comfortable which allowed you to have a sound night's rest. Thank you for your positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you when you return shortly. All the best.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent location and nice ambience. Nice to have a spacious bathroom!
Italian restaurant on the corner was very good. Would stay again. Discovered the sauna etc on the morning of departure so did not have a chance to use it

Dear alfredmerse,
Great to see that you had a thoroughly enjoyable stay with us. Glad you had the chance to enjoy Vapiano Italian Restaurant within the Hotel building and also enjoyed the large bathrooms here at The Grace. I hope you have the opportunity to return again soon and utilise our pool, sauna and steam room on top of the hotel. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Will only stay here on our next visits. All aspects of the operations, service and delivery of this business were met and surpassed better than any other my wife and myself have experienced in our time. Thankyou Grace

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear robcbarton,
It is very satisfying to read your review and to see that you and your wife had such a positive experience with us. Our entire team were all chuffed when I shared your comments with them and will no doubt be further encouraged to continue providing a high level of service to all of our valued guests. I appreciate you sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.