Reviews (4 963)
1 610
1 967
1 610
1 967
All reviews darling harbour great location light rail maritime museum executive room accor member star casino two double beds buffet breakfast an upgrade easy access public transport opera house monorail tennis convention pyrmont
126 - 131 of 4 963 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have to say that this is one of my favourites.
Always a good welcome and a great atmosphere.
They have just refurbished the fourth floor and I was apparently the first to stay in 433 after the refurb.
Nicely appointed and very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyDHH, General Manager at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Sittinghorn,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and our newly refurbished rooms!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Turned up on Monday for a weeks training in Sydney, and wanted to stay in a relaxed environment that's close to all areas. So deciding to stay in DH is always an easy option, and it's also great when staying with the family, as there's plenty of shops to decide on for dining, and then the options actually in the Hotel are fantastic too.

We were served quite a few times by Helen Devine and I must say what a pleasure it was being looked after by her. When staying at a venue for a few days out of your home town, it's great being greeted by someone who remembers your food and drink preferences, and not just being a number. If I owned a business in the area....she would be a target to poach and have working for us.

Room Tip: Higher floors are much more quiet with better city views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deniz Y,

I will share your comments with our staff especially Helen! she is a real asset to our team. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback; we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Always top notch service and well looked after. The room was very clean and spacious, nice view of the city, great location close to everything. Dined in-house with a business guest and he was very impressed with the food and restaurant overlooking the harbour. Accor membership is a winner!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Peter F,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback; we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Thanks Helen for all your friendly help at the bar. Lovely to have such a friendly helpful person serving us. Thank you and great job!! You made our stay most memorable and we look forward to seeing you and the bar team again real soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darren H

Dear Darren H,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team especially Helen! I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Novotel (Darling Harbour) last night.

So close to everything. Spacious rooms, friendly staff. Good food. Clean. Comfy. Beautiful interior design.

I would have given 5 stars but I, on three occasions has to walk all the way back down to reception (from the 7th floor, via the lift not stairs lol - but still! Was a pain!) because my door key card wouldn’t work.

Those tiny things are super annoying for some reason. But apart from that I felt like I was treated like the king of the castle!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear peterdixonband,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Novotel Sydney Darling Harbour and taking the time to provide us with feedback. I will share your comments with our team, we always encourage our guests to provide feedback as it allows us to continuously strive to provide superior service and take appropriate measures in those areas of concern. Ensuring future guests are provided the high quality product Novotel is renowned for.

We do hope you enjoyed your stay and we hope your next visit will be another memorable stay.