Reviews (1 147)
1 147 results
All reviews museum station hyde park continental breakfast deluxe studio war memorial bread for toast elizabeth street great location small kitchenette family room darling harbour single bed dining table double glazing each morning busy road short walk
4 - 9 of 1 147 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pleasant, helpful staff and a large room with sitting area, and dining table as well as a desk. Tea/coffee provided, as well as good continental breakfast provisions provided daily. We found the location great, opposite Hyde Park and close to Museum station, especially as we attended the Armistice service at the War Memorial.
Dinner next door at Mazzaro's was excellent.

Room Tip: There are lifts, but our room on the 2nd floor overlooked the park across Elizabeth Street
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Quick trip to Sydney with teens. Family room with three beds and a couch which could also be a bed, kitchenette with everything we needed and updated bathroom. Terrific service and good price for Sydney. Even had a tiny balcony overlooking the park.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Location is great and it has free carpark facility but check out time is too early. Breakfast was provided in the room however the toaster looked like it hasn't been cleaned in a long while.

I would recommend if you need a place to stay which is convenient. The rooms were slighlty dated.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location. Good secure off street parking. Kindly we were able to get into our room early and store our bags. We got an upgrade to a bigger room. Room was great. Plenty of room and very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2018

On arrival the staff member behind the counter was standing on his mobile phone. He could see me standing at the front desk yet still remained on his phone for a further three minutes before attending to me. He didn't seem friendly at all. When I asked how long it would take for the $50 deposit to be reinstated back in my account he said "I don't know how do I know?"

Upon arriving in the room it smelt stale. The bathroom was incredibly small. The water pressure was terrible and the towels were not soft. Television had only standard channels on it. Weird blinds above the bed which I didn't like and there was a weird noise in the night which sounded like a loud generator.

On good notes there is a free breakfast in the room which I did not have and the staff left a newspaper at the front door which I didn't see until my check out as I left early that morning but I still thought it was a good gesture. The room seemed to be clean with clean sheets and the bathroom even though it was small it was clean.

Perhaps if staff were more friendly and helpful it would have made the experience a bit better. The location is perfect being right across the road from Museum station and right across from Hyde park and near Downing centre courts it's in a good location and would be perfect for tourists or people that needed to stay near transportation.

Room Tip: Don't go with a budget room. Very small bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo