“Great ice-cream”

Andersen's of Denmark Ice Cream
Ranked #121 of 157 Dessert in Sydney
Reviewed 2 April 2018

At the Darling Harbour we found a delicious Ice-Cream parlor. It was Swedish ice-cream and there were many choices to choose from. I took two scoops with nuts in it. My wife had a lemon and a mango. It was super delicious and it wasn’t expensive at all. We ate in the eatery.

Delicious!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I had some mocha almond fudge and raspberry sorbet. The sorbet was the best I have ever had. They even put whipped cream and chocolate sauce on for free. Decent price for specialty ice cream, much better than the Swedish place upstairs and Andersen's ice cream is better. The staff member was nice and very helpful when I forgot my wallet.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Lots of choices, very tasty ice cream and the staff are very friendly. Discount for seniors too, which was a welcome surprise!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This used to be a GREAT ice cream store BUT... today's ice cream taste as dead as my possessed cat thrown into the sea and fished up by a hot pocket. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I stopped in here when I was staying at a hotel in and about King's Cross and found the ice cream to be top notch. Small place inside, but the service was quick and then I was on my way. As an ice cream place should be, just a stop along the way and then you continue on with your treat in hand. Very nice place and staff.