Reviews (1 216)
1 216 results
All reviews darling harbour rooms are small great location wynyard station short stay bigger room bed was comfortable minute walk standard room night stay stayed here for nights an easy walk central location opera house public transport barangaroo aquarium
14 - 19 of 1 216 reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

My work booked me to this place with an urgent travel so did not have a chance to do a research prior to the visit. A 5 minutes walk from Wynyard station with a convenience store nearby. Being close to the wharf some nice restaurants nearby.

Room was very small but sort of functional, modern and clean, except for no PowerPoint near the desk and a long hair sticking on the shower wall. To be fair this was gone after the next room cleaning.

No gym but the receptionist advised me that Fitness first nearby has a casual entry apparently $22 per entry,no thank you!!

Would I return to this place? Probably not unless I need to stay in this area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Victoria D, Manager at Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Thanks for your review MelbourneDuck! I am glad that you found our location convenient for your business in Sydney. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team.
Sarah Driver
Operations Manager.

Reviewed 21 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Alright if you want a low budget room. Tiny window so don't expect much of a view. General Manager very rude. Under bed was filthy and I was addressed in writing by just my surname rather than title and surname. Not acceptable

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Victoria D, General Manager at Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Shrek829,

On behalf of myself and the entire team, we are truly sorry for the experience that you have had with our hotel.

Victoria Deak

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Great location, friendly welcoming staff and breakfast was great! Very reasonable! I had read negative reviews so was over the moon after I arrived. Only small negative is that the rooms are small, which is great for one person but if I had my partner with me, it would have been a little cramped, overall great for a business trip and they have a great little bar with happy hour!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your review Voyage631860! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that your trip was a success.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Had a one night stay there for a function at the ICC. The price was much cheaper than the other options closer but it is about a 10-15 minute walk. It is close to the bars and restaurants in the King St/Darling Harbour area including the Aquarium and Boat Wharves.
The bed was extremely comfortable and as we didn’t spend much time in the room I wasn’t concerned about the room size which is by the way very small and cramped. The bathroom and shower area are also cramped. Can also be a little noisy if you’re on the Bridge side of the building.
For an overnight stay it’s ok.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria D, The Team at Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for your review! We hope you had a great time at your function.
- The Ibis Sydney King Street Wharf team