“The Best”
Review of East Pizza

East Pizza
Ranked #612 of 1 509 Restaurants in Canberra
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

This is just a hole in the wall, just takeaway not tables but the pizzas are fantastic and not overly price, just don't miss this place when visiting Canberra. Do what I did grab a pizza and a few drinks from the bottle shop down the road and eat your pizza by the water front nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank wayugo
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed 5 October 2020

My husband and I stopped in last night and grabbed a half and half takeaway pizza of prosciutto and rocket + mare monte and it was delicious.

Cooked to perfection, not oily and went down well with the Rose’ we got from the bottle shop a few stores down!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 April 2020

East Pizza is probably the best Pizza in Canberra if not the whole world. l used to get baby sat by one of the employees and trust me her Classic Margarita Pizza is Killer if l could have any Pizza in the world (even the 10,000 dollar golden Pizza in America ) l would choose East Pizza if you stop in Canberra and are craving Pizza East Pizza will saticfy that craving before you even put it into you mouth.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 666sophieo
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Had to try it, as it’s nice and local but I won’t ever go back. There are some great Italian pizzas in this local area and this is not one of them unfortunately.
The pizzas took 15mins longer then first suggested, which is neither here nor there, but when I went to collect them I was informed they will bring them to our car parked right out front. 15mins later I returned to see our pizzas sitting on top on the pizza oven. I could have overlooked this is the pizza itself was as great as the reviews said. Nope, not even close. I have no special dietary requirements so it might be good for those who do. Our pizza wasn’t cooked, still doughy in the middle and neither one of us could finish our pizza. We are not fussy eaters either, but the quality of the ingredients was poor, especially the tomato base sauce. Such a shame.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

I love this place. When you call to order a pizza they book you in so it’s always ready at that exact time. No waiting around here.

Great menu choices, friendly staff, consistent pizza.

Date of visit: July 2019