All reviews honeymoon villa outdoor shower tai chi water villa private pool pilgrimage village marble bath on stilts huge bed stayed for nights nearby village staff were wonderful fishing village local beach bach ma national park romantic dinner stayed longer
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Looking down the reviews im completely shocked to see anything negative said about this place! Its the most beautiful resort and we had an amazing, relaxing 2 night stay here. We originally booked a waterfront villa but upon arrival was able to upgrade to an overwater villa which was totally worth the extra cost.
The overall experience was amazing, from
Waking up to a sunrise over the lagoon to evenings on the balcony. Its one of the most peaceful places ever and you simply can not help feeling relaxed.
The staff are superb and can not do enough for you. We also loved the food and every meal was delicious.
This is not a place to be missed as it is an overall memorable experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I don't really know where to begin, other than to say I cannot wait to return. We stayed for 2 nights in a family waterfront villa, which was huge and basically 2 individual villas with an adjoining door. We were given a welcome drink on arrival, and a plate of fresh fruit in the villa. The staff were all so friendly and helpful, we really enjoyed the buffet breakfast and also enjoyed our dinners although the restaurant prices were certainly higher than elsewhere in Vietnam. The pool was big and plenty of loungers around the edge. However, during our stay it did get busy with families with young children, but there were always quiet times to be found. I had a complementary pedicure which was excellent. We all enjoyed the outdoor shower, our balcony and cycling around the complex. Whilst you cannot swim in the lagoon, it was relaxing listening to the ripple of the waves whilst in bed. Two nights just wasn't enough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I love the view of the hotel. Very serene and peaceful. We got a family Suite room with a lagoon view. The room is spacious with comfy beds. I love biking with my family every morning and it was such a great memory. I love the pool too. It’s clean and doesn’t have heavy chemical smell. Breakfast was great, lots of Asian food with good quality, not so oily, less processed food which I love. The fresh juices that they have were tasty too. In general, I highly recommend this place for family or couple trips that want to have a getaway from the hustle and bustle of life. Definitely come back one day!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank annieenguyen
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed at this place for little over a week. We had booked two honeymoon pool villas and had requested that they be adjacent to each other - I and my brother's family. This place is amazing and the staff has been exceptionally helpful. We were much impressed with our Villa host Ni Na, who was constantly trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible and also would collect our feedback almost every day and if there was even a single negative in them, rest assured she would get to the bottom of it and get that fixed.

Let me summarize the Pros and Cons,

PROS:
1) Location, Location, Location - Amazing view of the lagoon from the hilltop. You have an option to use the complimentary bicycles or take the golf cart to go around the resort (27 Hectares is not a small place to drool around in the summer sun)
2) Staff - Excellent, smiling faces greeting us everywhere, from the Housekeeping to the Restaurant, every day we were pampered. For ex: the restaurant staff was aware of my son's fav juice and would always get a glass ready for him with little ice and sugar syrup on the side. The restaurant manager was very friendly and would recommend us different Vietnamese cuisine to try (off the menu some times) - all of which were delightful.
3) House Keeping - Punctual, well maintained the room and always smiling
4) Golf Cart drivers and Maintenance/Security - Very helpful throughout the trip

CONS: (Just a few)
1) Spa - The Spa is located on the lagoon but as opposed to other places i visited, it was dull and lifeless. The spa treatments were at the best average, nothing exceptional to mention. We boys tried Massage and Pedicure - in which Massage was good but pedicure was below average - though our Villa host was prompt enough to apologize for the inconvenience and she also waived 50% of the pedicure bill.
The Spa ambiance can be improved and staffs trained for a more professional treatment of the guest
2) Food - The food was good, but not exceptional. We had situations where we had to send the food back because of a foul smell or for lack of taste or flavor (like juice being diluted with too much water). I think the restaurant Quality control should be improved - we also came across a small piece of plastic (from a plastic container) in one of the dish served in the restaurant
3) Breakfast Buffet - Though the spread was sumptuous, it went to point where the menu became stagnant after a while, you may not notice it if you are there for 2 or 3 days but if you staying long, you would expect the menu be changed so that the guests don't get bored with it (just my take)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank RobinGT_HK
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This place is lovely, the perfect spot to recharge your batteries
We stayed 3 nights but would have loved another couple of days here.
Breakfast was fabulous with an enormous selection to choose from
The staff were really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple