All reviews restaurant next door meal deal the table table restaurant no air conditioning good nights sleep car park overnight stop a bit tired night's sleep comfortable room main road busy road no lift pleasant stay the ground floor lady on reception one night stay
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Good value hotel located on the outskirts of Newark with a Beefeater next door. Reception area was very modern and updated but the corridor and rooms are now looking dated and parts of our room need redecorating.However the rooms are a good size and were very clean .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2018

It almost seemed a shame that I was only booked in here for one night, as the room is huge and has a comfortable armchair as well as a desk chair. I love the open plan idea - it's virtually impossible to forget anything. I didn't ask for a walk-in shower in advance as I didn't think this Premier Inn had any, but it turns out they do have them if you phone through in advance. So next time I'll know. Because I have issues with my balance, Marie, the lady on reception, gave me a room on the ground floor which made getting back to my room really easy. My friend and I came back from a concert, having not eaten beforehand, at around 10.45, and the on-site McDonald's came in very useful.

Possible downsides are that the bed is qute high, but if Old Wonky Balance here could get in and out easily enough, it wouldn't be a problem for most people. The light in the bathroom makes a rather attention-seeking noise every time it's switched on but the bathroom's clean and there was lots of good hot water.

I would definitely stay here again. And it's only £4.50 for a taxi from Newark centre.

Room tip: Ask in advance if you'd like a walk-in shower.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2018

There not a lot say, staff very nice and breakfast was very good. All in was it the best place I have stayed...no. But for the cost you can't go wrong. We took the additional option for breakfast with kids free adding further value.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018

The location is very good for a visit to Newark itself or to the Showground. There is a Beefeater, Macdonalds and KFC next to the Inn. Newark is a very short drive down the street, but definitely not walking distance. The WiFi was basically non-existent in our room, we did not upgrade and pay for the Ultimate, but we really should not have had to do so. We've stayed in Premier Inns many times over the past 10 years and this was the first with only one armchair for two people. I was told this one has this as standard. The room was the usual and the nightlight in the bathroom was very good to have.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 October 2018

The room is clean, if you’re a local traveling on business site not a bad place to stay. If your an international guest i would suggest stay somewhere else. They make you provide your passport number (out of all my travels) this is the only place that asked for it. They don’t provide a phone in the room to call local cabs since Uber/Lyft aren’t located in the area. The location is far from the town center it’s about a 30 min walk. I was there for a wedding and i should have stayed somewhere in town not so far away. There was also no mini fridge in the room so i couldn’t get food from the store to keep it, i had to eat out. It was very cheap in price per night, so if you need a bed sure stay here but if you want j

• Trip type: Travelled with family