All reviews the owner pizza pulau weh place to stay beach bar mosquito net beautiful beach sea view javanese massage piece of paradise beachfront bungalow spaghetti cheese cake fresh fish beach front deluxe room hot shower
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We had a wonderful time in Casa Nemo this week and definitely recommend this place: lovely bungalow (quiet terrace in the middle of the trees/flowers but you still can enjoy seaview), nice beach just in front of the hotel, good grilled fresh fish at the restaurant, and a lovely team always available to make sure you are having a great time. Special thanks to Iskander, our stay couldn't have been that good without you :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

What an amazing experience my girlfriend and I had at this beautiful resort. We spent 3 nights and 4 days at the resort and wished we spent longer!! I would Highly recommended getting a message.
Yugi (the masseuse) was incredible! Thank you everyone x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nathan M
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a lovely stay at Casanemo. Bungalows are private and all have ocean views, the hammock being a definite plus. Food was amazing, and staff were super accommodating considering we were there during Ramadhan! The prawns in curry was especially good! Option to book ahead and get fresh fish caught on the same day.

We were able to book bikes at the resort for 100,000Rp/day (standard price on the island) and had a ball driving around.

Definitely would recommend staying here, it has a calmer more authentic vibe than the other resorts nearby (which granted we only went to for lunch).

Staff were friendly and made an effort to make our stay comfortable and memorable! Would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This place is beyond my expectation. Beautiful scenery,nice atmosphere,good food and friendly staff,they will remember your name in second. It feels like you have a new family here. Good job everyone. I will come back definitely.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I Just came back from a wonderfull massage at the spa of Casa Nemo (the full body javanese massage). It was literally the best massage I have ever had in Asia. The spa was so beautiful and relaxed, the products they used were so good, and the best masseur ever! King zee you are the best! He gave me the full attention, asked my preferences (strong or not) and was so friendly. Would definitely recommend everyone to go here (and ask for King Zee)..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple