“Brilliant stag do”

Got a photo?
Add it.
SAS Paintball
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Was unsure of what to expect when booking a day of paintball so spoke to the team beforehand, they were great and sorted everything out for us.
There were 7 of us and overall we played about 12 games, some in each if the three zones they have on offer.
Prices were great. Expect to spend £30 or more if you are trigger happy.
Probably one to avoid on very wet days as so much of it relies on running around outside in difficult environments.
Looking forward to going again. Thanks to all the team.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Took a group of 10 girls for my daughters 14th birthday...none of them had tried paintball before so a couple were nervous...staff were great in reassuring them so at the end of the session everyone had a great time...excellent value for money & would go back.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had a great day with the kids football team and parents. Good laugh and the day went smoothly with the help of our marshalls Ryan and Mitch

1  Thank pooley04
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Booked a days paint balling at SAS as it appeared to be the cheapest in the West Midlands. Was worried about some other reviews but decided to give it a go because of the price. Ten of us had a brilliant day, the staff made us very welcome and made our day feel special. Given that this site is the cheapest in the area it had to be the best value. Thanks lads!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I booked this site for my sons 14 birthday, as first I was a bit worried as when I first got there all the other players where twice the size of my sons and there friends. However there was no need to worry the friendly staff helped to split all the groups compensating foe how young my group was.
Even though I sat out after one game (pain tthreshold is not good!!) I was surprised at how organised the staff were with the amount of players they had. They was polite and happy to help with any questions from not just myself but the other players too.
After the full day had finished my son was over the moon with his party, which is what matters.
We are returning late November for another unforgettable experience!!

Been to SAS Paintball? Share your experiences!