“A unforgettable experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
SAS Paintball
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I booked this site for my sons 14 birthday, as first I was a bit worried as when I first got there all the other players where twice the size of my sons and there friends. However there was no need to worry the friendly staff helped to split all the groups compensating foe how young my group was.
Even though I sat out after one game (pain tthreshold is not good!!) I was surprised at how organised the staff were with the amount of players they had. They was polite and happy to help with any questions from not just myself but the other players too.
After the full day had finished my son was over the moon with his party, which is what matters.
We are returning late November for another unforgettable experience!!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I recently visited SAS as the value for price was better tHan everywhere else. After reasing the reviews I was debating on whether to proceed with the booking however I'm glad I did!!

The marshal Dan as everyone keeps mentioning no longer works at the site. I'm guessing the new employees, ensured my day was packed full of fun, and they certainly suceeded. I will definitely be going back again, even though I came out with bruises the new experience was fantastic!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Sas paintball is terrible I am never going back to sas wot a joke if you am going paintball don't go sas paintball

4  Thank adsmbt
Reviewed 14 September 2013

SAS paintball was fantastic and I would love to go back. Loved the freedom that the maps gave you and the CQB (close quarter battle) was so intense, the marshalls are great guys that you can talk to and really get along with. The maps are so well designed and the prices for upgrades and ammunition were so brilliant! I would advise SAS paintball for anyone who wants to have low costing fast paced paintball action!!! a

2  Thank Thomas L
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Went to sas today what a brilliant place the staff are truly great and helpful if you take children with you which makes you feel more at ease, also helpful and polite my husband cannot wait to take all the children again, for another fun filled day as a party treat, the staff that go out with the teams are well trained and are fully aware at all times what is happening and are on the ball at all times.

They had a great time whatever age you are just go and have some paintballing fun ! !

Thanks for a great time, see you very soon !

1  Thank donna-maria w

Been to SAS Paintball? Share your experiences!