“would recommend for families”
Review of The Wheatsheaf Inn

The Wheatsheaf Inn
Price range: US$1 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For those of you just passing through, The Wheatsheaf has so much on offer for all the family. From great hot drinks, cask ales, wines and great selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages we have something for all taste buds. If you're joining us for a bite to eat you won't be disappointed, we cater for all, from quiet adult dining areas to the larger family fun dining area including our award winning play facility. We have something going on almost every night of the week and we welcome all our Guests with open arms to join in the fun, dine with us, celebrate with us and have a fantastic experience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

the food was brilliant, would recommend mixed grill, staff are very helpful and friendly. play area is free and great for the kids, will be returning.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Had my sons 11th birthday party there yesterday and I had 21 10/11 year olds with me! The staff were so amazing!!! They were extremely supportive and they even put balloons up on our reserved tables!
The kids all loved their food!
The Friday entertainer was amazing as always!
I will definitely be going back!
I can’t thank the staff enough!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Should have taken a picture of my chicken too, the food was disgusting. complained twice, firstly about my chicken being slimy to be told it was the skin then about the bacon on the all day breakfast pictured below to which the response was oh I'm sorry about that!
Took the kids into the whaky warehouse which was both filthy and had about 20 kids in from a christening party left completely unattended, they where climbing down the rope mesh on the outside and above the play area!
Hand dryer in the filthy toilets didn't work.
Just awful on every level. Avoid!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Food was beautifully cooked and served within 15 minutes , all staff were very friendly and welcoming! Great play area for the kids

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Called in for another visit, and was very pleased how much it changed. the food was very good, quickly served, staff very good and willing to interact with customers. Plenty of parking spaces, outside children's play area, and also inside facilities, to keep them entertained. A good pub for old and young to enjoy good food at good prices.