“Friendly service and great food”

Creperie Les Chardons Bleus
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Porspoder
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped here for lunch on the off-chance and were really pleased with our choice. Lovely outdoor table (the indoor seating and decor looked good too), relatively quiet despite being on the roadside.
We both had mussels (one Moules à a Crème, one Moules Grand-mère). Both dishes were delicious, served piping hot with proper chips/fries - the sauces/seasoning were just right.
Despite the temptation of the dessert menu, we had to pass due to the size of the portions we had for the main course.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We were just exploring the North Brittany coast by car and happened across this place before even consulting TA.
We sat outside on the decking as it was fully occupied inside, so we could also have our dog with us, and my wife and I both had the plat du jour of fish and beurre blanc (excellent) and my 7 year old daughter had a smoked salmon crepe (all eaten).
Great choice, it turned out.
Excellent cheery service.
Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We came with our family in this small and typical creperie, and have been welcomed straight away.
The Gallettes and crepes are very good. The ambiente is also very nice.
Service was good and nice.
The galletes are very thin and crispy.
We did not have desert but this looked delicious.
The restaurant is devided in an upper and lower part, both nice.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My girlfriends father lives in Porspoder and this is the second time for me there. I really like this little place, the interior, a little dated but quaint, very relaxed, comfortable atmosphere and better yet, the Crepes are incredibly good.

We have always had great service and for the price, you can't beat it. everything is fresh and you get lots of it, so you will not go hungry.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

When we visited this place it was very busy. It was raining and they asked if we minded eating outside because the inside rooms were full. They took us to a small marquee, which was fine. The menu was varied, I only wanted something simple had omlette chips and salad. It was about 9 Euros I think.