“Disappointing ”
Review of Rajinda Pradesh

Rajinda Pradesh
Ranked #9 of 11 Restaurants in Elveden
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here the day before we left and was left slightly disappointed. We ordered popadoms with pickle tray and to be fair they were the best I’ve ever tried and not greasy. For mains I ordered a chicken madras which wasn’t at all spicy and tasted very much like a microwave curry from a supermarket. After the meal packaged towels were brought out for us to clean our hands, these were stone cold, a first in my experience of eating in Indian restaurants. I was expecting a hot wet towel to refresh myself. The atmosphere wasn’t what you’d hope from a restaurant, it was non-existent, however, the waitress was pleasant and made conversation with the children asking if they were enjoying their stay but unfortunately I wouldn’t return again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The Center Parcs premium one must pay for all food and beverage makes this curry house 'about right' price-wise. We paid £70 for two adults and two children...no starters other than papadoms and only desserts for the kids. Drinks in addition. Undoubtedly, the standard of cuisine is high, wife and I both had Chicken Tikka Masala and enjoyed it. The minor ingredients such as garlic and coconut seemed to prevail over excessive spice which is often a flaw of this popular dish. I was pleased to see the chicken was succulent and plentiful too. Our poppadums were stacked on their plate half way to the ceiling...the kids helped us devour them in no time, I must say it’s the least sweet mango chutney I’ve ever experienced – and all the better for it. Our eldest child went for a Korma, you could really taste the ghee (butter) and coconut…clearly a favourite ingredients of the chef…who actually came out to say hello when we enquired where he was from…(he’s from the Northern part of India). Service was attentive, there’s just something lacking with this restaurant…the organised fun of Center Parcs and Indian restaurant are odd bed fellows perhaps.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

A group of 6 if us went to this restaurant tonight. The food tasted like a cheap microwave meal. Very disappointing for the price and we were all looking forward to a good Indian! Will never come here again and would never recommend it.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Six of us enjoyed our final meal at Elveden.We had mixture of set meals and a la carte.all well presented,ample portions,well cooked.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for a family meal to celebrate my birthday. We all opted for the banquet which while not cheap offered good value. Good friendly service and lovely food. Was very booked up when I tried to book online a few weeks before we went so I would suggest booking early if there are a few of you. It didn't seem overly busy when we were in there