So picful and nice place with many birth. You can relax or visit one of the many beautiful place in Trinidad
This property (two separate chalets) offers poor value for money, having stayed there recently for eight nights for Carnival period in the ensuite room/chalet:
- severe water problems (had to fetch cold water for bathing and flushing toilet, had no water for two days in a row despite large water tanks on property which hosts switched off at their convenience despite having guests).
- property need updating and a though cleaning (cupboards smelt of cockroaches and there large geckos on the walls).
- hosts are overly familiar and charge US dollars for taking people around (better and cheaper to find a local taxi for sightseeing and for appointments for local dollars).
- No privacy at all as hosts were always around (walking or driving their vehicles up and down the hill in early hours).
- would not recommend this holiday rental until hosts update the property professionally instead of DIY or cheap repairs.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|