“Birthday Breakfast”
Review of The Potting Shed

The Potting Shed
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Longridge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had breakfast here on my birthday at the start of the month. Absolutely loved it, such a lovely feel to the place, wonderful staff and gorgeous menu.
I had the breakfast crumpet which was amazing! I’d recommend anybody to try here, the cakes looked amazing too, unfortunately I didn’t manage to try them this time!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Just one of the best eateries in Lancashire. Delightful staff amazing food. Longridge is so lucky to have it.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in for Lunch , sat outside in the sunshine. Had a lovely lunch. Service was quick and attentive. Great Food no complaints, would go again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I went for a lunch with a friend after a reccomendation from my parents and it lived up to the good reviews!

I had a ploughmans platter, which was absolitely ginormous! Enough for two! I had to ask for a box to take some of it home, to which they were more than happy to oblige.
My friend had a halloumi salad which was probably one of the nicest looking salads i have ever seen at a cafe. Full of salad, fruits and vegetables and very well dressed.

Although we were full, we saw someone else have a raspberry meringue, and had to have one ourselves as it looked amazing- and its safe to say it was!

Another group of customers had the afternoon tea which looked fantastic, and i will hopefully be returning at some point to try that.

1  Thank AliceW_9
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic classic afternoon tea on the sun terrace. Lovely staff and thoroughly recommend. Fresh ingredients and well presented. We will be returning to sample the rest of the menu! Thank you