“Fantastic”
Review of The Lunch Box

The Lunch Box
Ranked #41 of 104 Restaurants in Stretford
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I come here literally every week with my daughter and baby son...order my latte and a ham sandwich for my daughter and the people who own/work there are so lovely. we're always made to feel so welcome and now because they know us its like going to see friends! i honestly couldn't ask for a better cafe than this one! the prices are great and its a lovely looking place inside to! very welcoming! :D the food is always fresh and the bread is so soft! ive never had any complaints atall!

1  Thank Sara P

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It’s great having the Lunch Box just around the corner for fresh sandwiches and snacks... but I enjoy most being able to pop in for a relaxed breakfast in the school holidays or at the weekend... (although not as often as I’d like)

Gareth and his team are always friendly and welcoming and I’d recommend a visit if your in the area

1  Thank Iain K
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I usually come here for a big breakfast before I go to a United home match. I never get less than a very friendly welcome from Jan and Gareth, followed by a huge tasty and very filling all day breakfast which is very cheap and extremely good value for money. Sorry that I've not been in for a while but I'll get back very soon, a little later in the football season.

1  Thank metalred
Reviewed 25 July 2016

There's nothing like a local cafe for the typical British menu. This is a jewel in the crown of cafes for breakfasts, brunch or lunch. Good quality food cooked fresh. And best of all the prices are much lower than any chain pub you may eat at. Seek it out if you are around the Stretford area of Manchester.

1  Thank fatmanpauluk
Reviewed 10 July 2015

this is just over the road from ne so i go on a regular saturday morning as a treat realky friendky good variety and great value for money notging is too much to ask. great way to start your saturday mornjng reading the paper.

3  Thank Lea-ann1979