“Perfect Pizza stop off. ”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #51 of 100 Restaurants in Stretford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I write Perfect Pizza stop off but in reality Pizza Express gives more: Pizza, Pasta, Salad & more.
Pizza Express is a national chain with a generic menu however when situated in the middle of a shopping centre you may also require fast, efficient service.
I visited Pizza Express TC tonight with my Daughter & Granddaughter (aged 2 years). We were seated immediately and high chair provided.
My Granddaughter was given a colouring pad & pens to entertain her whilst we made our choices from the menu.
We chose the chicken salad & Superfood salad and my Daughter chose the children’s pizza from the children’s menu for her Daughter.

Thankfully the waiter understood the needs of a two year old entertained and ensured her meal came first.

Once we had eaten our main courses the lovely waiter Tarik asked if my Granddaughter would like an ice cream, he even let her get her own. Bringing the ice cream cone back to the table he played jokes on her, pretending to steal the ice cream. She found this funny and giggled away.
It was nice to have a member of staff take time to entertain a small child.

For the adults he was very attentive but not intrusive.

A fun experience at Pizza Express TC simply due to Tarik, credit to him.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love pizza express but this outlet really lets the brand down and it’s such a shame. We arrived at 3 so not peak time and were seated very quickly by the manager. The server was very friendly but did question my husband on his choice of pizza. Helpfully pointing out half the pizza was salad and was he sure he wanted that pizza. The opposite of sales characteristics. The restaurant was not busy yet it took 45 mins to bring our pizzas out. I have been to really busy branches before and never had to wait more than 20 mins. We were not the only one there were lots of unhappy faces and when the pizza did come out it was cold and we did not get an apology for the delay

. I was then surprised to find several hairs in my pizza stuck in the cheese. When I looked in the kitchen the chef had a very large long beard and not attempt was made to cover it despite him wearing a Hair net. Food hygiene really need to look into that. We couldn’t get anyone’s attention and by the time the waitress came over 20 mins later I had given up on getting a replacement.

Yes they did refund the amount of the pizza and the manager acknowledged my complaint with s*** that’s not good. But customer service was lacking. I really love this brand but would never go back to this branch. Such a shame

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We walked in and after 2 minutes had ordered. In no time the starters had arrived and they were very fresh but not too hot. We then had a tasty main and a delicious pudding. The service and waiter were excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are lucky enough to go here once a month for a friday meal and every time we go we ask for Tarik as our waiter as hes excellent at his job. Friendly funny and always able to recommend things off the menu.

P.S use the pizza express app for some great offers

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always my favourite night of the week when I get to go to pizza express! Tarik is amazing and always provides excellent service and makes my day! Thank you for always making our pizza express experience the best!