“Amazing Food”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Tadworth
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food is always very good
Service really good
My favourite restaurant
Apple strudel and ice cream delicious

1  Thank powleysylvie

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another visit to this delightful pub restaurant. Delightful menu, excellent service, meal and ambience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a very pleasant day out at Brighton, I decided to complete the day with a meal at Tadworths Grumpy. Bad decision. The burger was pink in the middle and clearly undercooked. Meal taken back to be replaced with same meal. This time the burger was cooked to within bvb an inch of its life. Burnt round the edges, and tough to cut. Waiter opologised and said would I like another meal from the menu. As I only wanted a light meal (burger) I declined his offer. My wife finished her meal and we left. She commented in the car that her meal was nothing to write home about either. It's a pity that the food does not do the location of the restaurant justice. Perfect setting to spend an evening. Let down by sloppy preparation and average food. Not expensive, but I've had better food in a cafe. I am not a complaining, fussy, person generally. But thank you Grumpy Mole, for spoiling my evening.

2  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

1st visit to this grumpy but have been to others. Lovely dinner, all 3 of us loved what we had. Staff lovely too, efficient service

1  Thank Preston88

My husband and 2 children pop in there for a afternoon drink and dinner,
The stuff was so good and very helpful our children played out side on the green..
I highly recommend We’ve been there about 4 times now and it’s always been good i’m never disappointed us !!

1  Thank angelsalfo