All reviews cape town table mountain paying guests easy access feel at home made us feel carol garden chef cat discreet
Reviewed 2 April 2016

As always we were well looked after by all the staff. We have already sent an email to Jane explaing the improvements that we considered should be given urgent attention. These concerns refer to the fabric of the building which is visibly deteriorating since we first stayed in Highlands in2005. We plan on staying again next year and hope we will see a great improvement reflecting the 5 star rating

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 2 April 2016

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the grounds are beautiful and the accommodation itself was spacious and comfortable. Highly recommended. The location is perfect as it close to shopping malls in Claremont and Constantia and also near the exit to the highway to town and the waterfront.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2016

From the moment I drove in the yard, I received a warm welcome from their staff. Their food very unique and filling. Peaceful place with a lot of history to embrace. There's also a small library if one needs to use one with lots of books to read.

Room Tip: I slept in room 10, which is upstairs with a little view of city from the bathroom window.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Thank Limingonaphakad... Q
Reviewed 1 March 2016

this guesthouse is like a home. all this beautyfull lady's around you are looking to find the best way for your holyday. soooo friendly and helpful although my english is more "denglish"
(english/german) and the handling is not very easy.
i was staying 4,5 weeks in this beautyful house and say with my heart,
thank you to jane,sasa,madre, monica and his crew. see you next year.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 February 2016

I have stayed at this venue on numerous occasions . the staff are always friendly and accommodating, the facilities excellent. - i have also used the facilities to host meetings etc Highly recommend it - especially if you like the personal touch and attention to detail - well done

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business