Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 21/03/06
eDreamsUS$95
ZenHotels.comUS$106
StayForLongUS$109
All reviews the crowne plaza business hotel room service business trip gautrain station south africa johannesburg gym lounge mirror conference plug uber sa
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

The overall experience was one of poor service delivery, Small bath rooms, Slow dinning service , No major variety on the menu. Standard Breakfast buffet style served, Two onion rings received with meals for supper. WIFI was brilliant and nice pool.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
muhammad_rawat, Manager at Southern Sun Rosebank, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Preegan
Thank you for your recent visit to the Southern Sun Rosebank and for taking the time in sharing your experience with us.
I would like to apologize for the poor levels of service received and we will use these comments to better on our service delivery.
The onion rings are seen more as a garnish than a side dish when served a main meal. These comments have been presented to our Head Chef who will further evaluate this.
We are however delighted that the WiFi has met expectations and that you enjoyed our pool facility.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

It is a high level hotel, fabulous, high level management of Andiswa

I am completely satisfied with her really extremely high professionalism and kind cooperation.
I visited many hotels, but can not remember that somebody provided so great service as she did.
High level service of Mondli.
Restaurant is very good

Thanks.

Leonid Gelman UK

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Leonid G
muhammad_rawat, Manager at Southern Sun Rosebank, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Leonid
Thank you for your recent visit to the Southern Sun Rosebank and for your time in sharing your experience with us.
Andiswa will be recognized for her efforts in our monthly employee meeting

Reviewed 22 February 2020

Very welcoming staff and easy checkin and out. We left at 6am and the staff were able to give us some breakfast to take with us. Dinner at the hotel restaurant was lovely! Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
muhammad_rawat, Manager at Southern Sun Rosebank, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear amorri533199
Thank you for your recent visit to the Southern Sun Rosebank
We are delighted that you have enjoyed the hotels services and facilities. We trust that you enjoyed the breakfast on the go and we look to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

It’s was a wonderfull place to stay. Near of the Rose Bank market. You can walk at the time of the day but not in the night. The breakfast was excellent and the waitress was very kind for everything. I recommande this hotel

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
muhammad_rawat, Manager at Southern Sun Rosebank, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Natyvan
Thank you for your recent visit to the Southern Sun Rosebank
We are delighted that you have enjoyed your visit with us.
The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle that leaves every hour should you wish not to walk through to the shopping mall.
This may be arranged at Reception.
We look to welcome your return

Reviewed 11 February 2020

I was very happy with the hotel to the extant that I wished to spend more days on it.I am planning on taking out my special person to it during December holidays.The WiFi was very fast because I needed to do some work online, I was so happy when I saw a working desk because I was stressing on how can I work on my bed because I shall fall asleep .The room was constantly cleaned everyday.The bad was very worm and comfortable.The shower was excellent it provided hot water when i needed them.one the is was not happy with I had to request an iron.when it came it was broken.The kitchen team was doing amazing work with the food.everyday I was so interested in tasting one of their dishes.They kept the kitchen clean at all times it was super clean.The waiters were so amazing they helped in every way they can to make us happy. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK YOU DO

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
muhammad_rawat, Manager at Southern Sun Rosebank, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear luzukomabhongo
Thank you for your recent visit to the Southern Sun Rosebank
We are absolutely delighted that you have enjoyed our services and facilities.
Apologies for you receiving a broken iron. This will be addressed with our Housekeeping team to enable a better service delivery.
We look to welcome your return in December and please do ask for me when you are again at the hotel.
Rooms Division Manager