Awali Lodge(Table View)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$38
da Heim Guesthouse(Table View)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
US$74
SaltyCrax Backpackers / Surflodge(Table View)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$39
Hostelworld.com
At Rosie's(Table View)
Elements(Table View)
  • Pool
At Cheryls(Table View)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblowfish restauranttable mountainstunning viewsbeach frontreception staffcape townseafoodsea facing roombreakfast roombit datedsand dunesliving roomexcellent accommodationhotel restaurantspacious apartmentabsolute blissadjacent restaurant
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel because of its location, for me the best views of Table Mountain and Table Bay. There are rooms with ocean view, its worth paying some additional money for the ocean view! Also great views from the breakfast room.
The restaurant BlowFish was somewhat disappointing, it didn't meet mine or even their own expectations, sadly!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Stuart T, General Manager at Dolphin Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are fortunate to be located where we are, surrounded by such beauty. We hope to see you back in Cape Town again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here at the actual hotel and also in a pimped cabana. The facilities are really good. Particularly the cabana. We had an amazing time! Not only are the views of Table Mountain amazing, the beach and park access is heavenly and great for kids. It is well placed for exploring without being too expensive. The food at the Blowfish restaurant was delicious, dinner and breakfast buffet, and Funghi (spelling?) the lovely lady at the spa was amazing when I went for the “I want it all” spa package. The facial in particular is one of the best I’ve had worldwide, I looked visibly younger. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and made us feel so welcome, recommending places, laundry, being so sweet to the kids. Remembering us and chatting to us. After I checked out, I had left items in the room and they emailed me to let me know. Obviously with the current water drought in Cape Town, there is no swimming pool, but I appreciate social responsibility. I will stay here again! We also spotted this clawless otter (potentially) in the garden and flamingo’s in the lake out front. What an amazing holiday! Thank you so much!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Stuart T, General Manager at Dolphin Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Julie
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Dolphin Beach Hotel. I am pleased that you met our resident clawless otter and had an amazing holiday in Cape Town. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel has great sea views and of table top mountain staff are very good.Food very good rooms are well equiped and are good size .Only down fall WIFI would drop out all
The time which was a real pain

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Stuart T, General Manager at Dolphin Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Mr Clark.
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Dolphin Beach Hotel. I am pleased to advise you that we are moments away from installing fiber into the complex which will give our guests an entirely new wi fi experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to South Africa in the not too distant future.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the apartments of the hotel, which are partly private owned. We were very disappointed, the whole area and facility is over-aged. They need to invest money as for us it looked like in the 80’s.

During our visit the water consumption in Capetown was “restricted” to save water. So they decided to user the silage to water the plants. This caused for our group (approx 30 persons where staying in the complex) and also other visitors we met a lot of stomach trouble, this is at least our assumption as friends in upper levels were not effected jut the lower units were.

They need to renovate the thing - even of it just new painting.

The whole area is like a gated security which gives a lot of confidence.

We wouldn’t come back as we do not windsurf/Kite- for them it could be perfect.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

It is a wonderful resort type hotel with tasty food and nice large studio room with Kitchenette... this hotel has nice approachable beach beside... wonderful surfing and sports activities around this place... restaurant serves good standard food and beverages...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Stuart T, General Manager at Dolphin Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are fortunate to be located where we are, surrounded by beauty and of course one of Cape Towns best seafood restaurants, the Blowfish. Hope to see you again soon.