All reviews home away from home cape town within walking distance angus host breakfast guesthouse beaches accommodation
Reviewed 21 May 2017

It's a charming place with a very attentive and friendly host. I love the fact that I got my own set of keys and was free to come and go as I please.

Angus makes the yummiest brekkie.

The double room has an ensuite with a shower which was spotless and I received fresh towels everyday. I felt right at home.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank rev239
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Pentzhaven Guesthouse is a lovely place to stay. It offers bed and breakfast. The breakfast is absolutely divine. The guesthouse is about 35 min walk away from beautiful beaches and restaurants. Definitely a place to relax if visiting Cape Town

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 10altheam
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Beautiful, safe property in a lovely area, the beach is only a few minutes drive away. The room was nice and had ample space for our family of 5. My wife, children and I enjoyed it very much. The hospitality was wonderful .

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank herdrev
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I had an amazing stay. Got to see another side of Cape Town. Thank you Angus, Awesome guy. Loved those awesome omelettes you made. Its conveniently placed within walking distance to the beach, a few malls, a cinema and an awesomely amazing fish and chips. Great hospitality.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank admirek2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017

All in all it was the right decision to stay there for my three days in Cape Town. The accomodation was quiet good and maybe the best I can get for this price, breakfast was really first class. It was not in the citycenter nor directly at the beach, for me the best position. It was quiet but with a car you can reach the beach in 5 min the citycenter in 10-15 min.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo