“Dinner with Brazilian team”
Review of Braseiro Gaucho

Braseiro Gaucho
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Penedo
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

What an amazing place. You feel like in alps mountains but you are in Brazil. Food is excellent, you are welcome to visit this place.
Amazing. You need to get out the Dutra highway to visit this place but it deserve it. Look like a chalet.
I recommend the picanha with garlic just amazing

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

What a great place to eat steak! Great waiter service and great beer made on site too. Superb place!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Churrasco is very good, good service as well a the price range is very reasonable. Give it a try. I did and like it.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

What a nice place, such lovely house beer and such lovely churrassco meat! I just could not get enough of it. We visited this place repeatedly during our 2 week stay at Penedo. The wheat beer and local house beers were just too good. And so was the picanha and mutton dishes. The fondue dishes are also lovely. We loved the service, presentation, portion sizes and the reasonable price tags. Thisu is one place I would go back to on my next visit to Brazil.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I am still sitting here at the restaurant and while I am waiting for my chocolate fondue, I am writing this review. The fondue took 1 hour to be ready and the chicken was frozen, bread was old and the cheese was cold. The sausage was good, so the beef.
The waiter was totally lost and missed our table a lot of times. We had to keep asking for our stuff. They simply forgot us there. In the meantime 2 friends from the table behind us got mad because they ask for the check and didn't get it. The crafted beer from the draught was not cold enough. i will never come back here again. And Still, they haven't delivered my chocolate fondue yet!