“Great to eat steak”
Review of Braseiro Gaucho

Braseiro Gaucho
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Penedo
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

What a great place to eat steak! Great waiter service and great beer made on site too. Superb place!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Churrasco is very good, good service as well a the price range is very reasonable. Give it a try. I did and like it.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

What a nice place, such lovely house beer and such lovely churrassco meat! I just could not get enough of it. We visited this place repeatedly during our 2 week stay at Penedo. The wheat beer and local house beers were just too good. And so was the picanha and mutton dishes. The fondue dishes are also lovely. We loved the service, presentation, portion sizes and the reasonable price tags. Thisu is one place I would go back to on my next visit to Brazil.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I am still sitting here at the restaurant and while I am waiting for my chocolate fondue, I am writing this review. The fondue took 1 hour to be ready and the chicken was frozen, bread was old and the cheese was cold. The sausage was good, so the beef.
The waiter was totally lost and missed our table a lot of times. We had to keep asking for our stuff. They simply forgot us there. In the meantime 2 friends from the table behind us got mad because they ask for the check and didn't get it. The crafted beer from the draught was not cold enough. i will never come back here again. And Still, they haven't delivered my chocolate fondue yet!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We had a bad experience ordering a fondue party (meat, cheese and chocolate) at the Braseiro! They are not a fondue restaurant, but a barbecue one that attracts fondue lovers passing by Penedo in the winter season!
They charge you the exact same money as other fondue restaurants, looking like a price cartel between them. We found plastic material in the cheese pot! The own manager was surprised they did not serve potates as side dish! Only positive point was a reasonable wine offered at a fair price.

1  Thank AntonioFrega